We love our pets for a lifetime. A lifetime commitment to an animal may include treating a singular injury, or managing a persistent, chronic condition. As strides are taken in the arena of veterinary medicine, procedures become more complex and may require focused rehabilitative therapy. The mind-body connection has long been recognized as an important catalyst in healing and is an important, integrative aspect of holistic pet health care.
A rehabilitation massage program is designed to compliment treatment prescribed by a veterinarian, where the focus is to return the body and mind to health.
Benefits of Rehabilitation Massage
• Stimulates lymph and blood circulation
• Supplies nutrients and oxygen to tissues
• Removes toxins
• Facilitates natural healing
• Promotes healthy scar tissue formation
• Enhances post-operative recovery
• Relieves anxiety and muscular tension of a convalescing animal
• Supports quality of life for chronic illness