Our animal companions work hard for our attention and love. A Wellness Massage program is intended to keep our healthy pets healthy by decreasing muscular tension to sustain the bushy-tailed life they deserve. Often massage is sought to address a specific condition, then continued as maintenance to help an animal perform at a consistent, healthy level.
The Wellness Massage program is well suited for active companion animals, geriatric pets, as well as working animals such as assistance, police or herding dogs.
Benefits of Wellness Massage
• Relieves stress or boredom from travel or boarding
• Maintains muscle condition and flexibility for an older, less active animal
• Improves health of the skin and coat
• Improves range of motion and joint flexibility
• Stimulates immune system, and kidney and liver function
• Acclimates sensitive animals to improve tolerance of human handling
• Quicker physical and mental recovery for working animals
• Improved healing function